Professor of Russian
- B.A. Mount Holyoke College,
- M.A. Fordham University,
- M.A. & Ph. D. Columbia University
1st-4th year language, Russian literature in translation.
“The eastern path of exile: Russian women’s writing in China” in A History of Women’s Writing in Russia, Cambridge U.P., 2002.Translations of Aleksandr Kushner in World Literature Today, winter 2002.
20th-century Russian literature, women’s studies, poetry, translation studies.
Adjunct Professor of Russian
- M.A. University of Washington: Teacher Education/Russian and East European Studies, 1991
- Ed.D. Teachers College, Columbia University: Comparative and International Education, 1999
- Russian Language, Literature and Culture
- Comparative and International Education
- Teacher Education
Price-Rom, A.: (Dec. 2014). Exploring the “glocal” in urban teacher education: A journey in un-packing the global and local of a teacher education course. In David Schwarzer and Beatrice Bridglall, (Eds.) Promoting global competencies and social justice in teacher education. Washington, DC: Lexington Books.
Price-Rom, A. (2008) What to teach our global citizens: Applying transnational civics frameworks in four post-communist countries. In Rodney Hopson and Carol Camp Yeakey, (Eds.), Power, voice, and the public good: Schooling and education in globalized societies (pp. 149-170). England: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Teaching and Learning in International Contexts
- Russian Education and Culture
- International Education