Residence Hall Association
Residence Hall Association (RHA) is a a student-based organization that serves to improve the quality of life on campus. Our goal is to enhance your living experience here at Drew!
All Drew University residents are members of RHA and their designated living council. We strongly encourage you to share your ideas and become an active member in your community!
Elections are held in September
RHA Executive Board 2013-2014:
If you would like to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, friend us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/requests/#!/drew.rha), or follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/drewrha)!
What does RHA do?
- Advocate for Drew University Residents to the Office of Residence Life, Housing, and Facilities
- Review the status and condition of residence hall facilities
- Provide improvements to the residence halls, lounges, kitchens, etc.
- Oversee the Living Councils in each complex.
- Host annual programs and events designed to promote community at Drew, including:
- New Student Ice Cream Social
- Progressive Snack Nights
- Room Showcase
First-year Room Decorating Contest
Living Councils are smaller branches of RHA that serve as a voice for a complex on campus. Each complex has a living council.
What does a Living Council do?
- Brainstorm ideas for improvements in their complex
- Provide programs or assist the Residence Life staff with programs for residents in their complex
- Assist RHA with annual events
One representative from each living council serves on the RHA executive board. Their role is to bring ideas to the RHA executive board and to serve as a liaison between RHA and their complex.
To find out who your Living Council representative is, contact RHA at email@example.com or a Residence Life staff member.