Our 186 acre wooded campus is more than just a place to learn, it’s your home away from home. There are sixteen residence halls for first years to graduate/theological students.
- International CLA Students may move in on August 27 for orientation
- New CLA students arrive on Friday, August 29, 2014 for full orientation
- Returning CLA students may move back to campus on Monday, September 1, 2014
- Plan to join us on your floor or in your halls for programs, your RA will provide the details.
- Family Weekend begins on Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Wednesday, November 26, 2014, CLA Residence Halls close at 10:00 a.m. everyone must be out of their room. If you need to stay over break, please contact the Housing Office. CLA Residence Halls reopen on Sunday, November 30, 2014 at Noon.
- 24-Hour Quiet Hours for finals begins on Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Winter Break: CLA Halls close Thursday, December 18, 2014 at noon and remain closed until Sunday, January 25, 2015 at noon.
Winter Break Interim Housing
Please contact the Housing Office for an application and specifics on how to apply for winter housing.
Good luck with the spring semester. Spring comes to the forest with a burst of spring flowers, programs and events.
- Spring Semester CLA Residence Halls open for new students on Friday, January 23, 2015
- Returning CLA students may return on Sunday, January 25 at noon.
- Spring Break begins at Friday, March 6, 2015, CLA Residence Halls close at 7:00 p.m. and reopen on Sunday, March 15, 2015 at noon. Check with Housing if you need Break Interim Housing
- Fall Housing 2015: Watch your emails as the Housing Office sends out notices regarding summer and fall housing.
- Sloppy Saturday will occur on Saturday, May2, 2015.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours for finals begin on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
- End of semester move-out: As soon as exams are over, students residing in CLA Residence Halls have 24 hours to move-out, all non-graduating students must move-out of their spring housing assignment by Thursday, May 14, 2015 by noon.
- All graduating students and those students approved to help with graduation must move out of their residence halls by Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.