Spring Semester Underway in the Forest
Good luck with the spring semester. Spring comes to the forest with a burst of spring flowers, programs and events.
- Watch your emails as the Housing Office sends out notices regarding summer and fall housing.
- Theo students have no classes April 14-18, 2014
- Sloppy Saturday will occur on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
- 24-hour Quiet Hours for finals begin Tuesday, May 6.
- Students residing in CLA Residence Halls have 24 hours to move-out, after their last exam. All non-graduating students must move-out of their spring housing assignment by Thursday, May 15 by noon.
- All CLA graduating students and those students approved to help with graduation must move out of their residence halls by Saturday, May 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- Grad and Theo students please check your housing agreement for May and June move-outs.
- To help with the move out process here is the 2014 Move-Out Booklet.
What We Do
Residence Life provides a residential experience in which students can “Live, Act, and Learn,” via quality programs and services in the residence halls. We promote residential student success by being an extension of the classroom. Our community living encourages critical thinking, development of leadership skills, and exploration of self. We provide students with an inclusive, healthy and welcoming home. We encourage our residents to positively connect to Drew University and become global citizens.
Community Standards promotes the University’s educational goals of “Live, Act, and Learn” by encouraging responsible community conduct both inside and outside the classroom. Community Standards help everyone reflect on the bearing of choices made.
Residence Life and Community Standards staff are committed to working with you! You will be recognized and valued through our interactions, services, activities and programs, and through our policy and procedures. We will engage residents in purposeful activities and programs that promote student development and foster student learning. We are committed to making your time at Drew memorable.
The Office of Residence Life is proud to be a member of the division of Campus Life and Student Affairs. We work closely with our affiliate offices, especially Housing, Conferences, and Hospitality, which handles all student housing operations including: room requests, physical space, furniture, room changes, and room selection.
The Office of Residence Life and Community Standards is open during the fall and spring semesters from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.