Living in the Forest…
All University policies are enforced through out the school year. Please refer to the student handbook, Daniel’s Dictionary.
The University will be closed from December 23, 2014- January 4, 2015
- If you need assistance, please contact Public Safety at 973/408-3379 24-hours a day.
- If you have a Facilities emergency while the University is closed, please contact Public Safety at 973/408-3379 and they will assist you.
Plan ahead for January 2015
- Here’s a chance to create a new Theme House. Fill out the application.
- January Term Housing: residents may pick up key on January 4, 2015 at ResLife Office from Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- New Graduate and Theological residents may move in Tuesday, January 20, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- New CLA students may move in on Friday, January 23, 2015
- Returning CLA students may move in on Sunday, January 25, 2015 beginning at Noon
- Applications due for RA position, Friday, January 30, 2015, more information
Residence Life provides a residential experience in which students can “Live, Act, and Learn,” via quality programs and services in the residence halls. We promote residential student success by being an extension of the classroom. Our community living encourages critical thinking, development of leadership skills, and exploration of self. We provide students with an inclusive, healthy and welcoming home. We encourage our residents to positively connect to Drew University and become global citizens.
Community Standards promotes the University’s educational goals of “Live, Act, and Learn” by encouraging responsible community conduct both inside and outside the classroom. Community Standards helps everyone reflect on the bearing of choices made.
Residence Life, Housing, and Community Standards staff are committed to working with you! You will be recognized and valued through our interactions, services, activities and programs, and through our policy and procedures. We will engage residents in purposeful activities and programs that promote student development and foster student learning. We are committed to making your time at Drew memorable.
The Office of Residence Life is proud to be a member of the division of Campus Life and Student Affairs. The Office of Residence Life and Community Standards is open during the fall and spring semesters from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.