Transcript Requests.


Transcript Requests

Official Transcript Requests

Students may have official transcripts mailed to other institutions, prospective employers, or other agencies by completing a transcript request.

CURRENT Drew Students

Current Drew students may request their transcript through their Treehouse portal.

Students NOT Currently Enrolled

For students not currently enrolled, we have partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide you the opportunity to request your transcript through their secure portal. This service has a $2.25 processing fee per order, charged by the Clearinghouse. A rush request made by a student who is not currently enrolled must be through the Clearinghouse, unless requested in-person at the University.

Alumni with active Drew email addresses and TreeHouse access may continue to request a transcript through TreeHouse or send a transcript request to transcripts@drew.eduusing your Drew email address only.


Visiting or Summer Drew students are able to request transcripts through their Treehouse portal for one full semester after their last active enrollment term. After this date, requests need to be made through the National Student Clearinghouse.

All students, past and present, are welcome to make a request in person at the Registrar’s Office. 

Transcripts ordered with standard processing and mailing are provided by Drew at no charge. All non-rushed transcript requests require 5-7 working days for processing before they are sent via mail or are able to be picked up. Transcripts requested for RUSH processing (issued within 24 hours) carry a charge of $10 per copy regardless of start term. Other fee options are as follows:

  • Overnight mailing: $12.00
  • International mailing: various by shipping zone/region

Please note: Assessed fees are cumulative based on the nature of the request. For example, if a student requests a rush-processed transcript that is to be sent overnight, the fee is $22.00 (rush fee + overnight fee). If a student requests a rushed transcript to be sent outside the U.S., the amount due will include the rush fee plus the amount specified to send to your region.

Any necessary transcript fees must be paid before release of the record. The University withholds transcripts if a student has an outstanding balance or if repayment of a loan granted by or through the University is in arrears.

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Viewing Your Transcript/Unofficial Transcript Requests

Current Students may request and view a copy of their unofficial transcript online via Treehouse or by emailing

Students that are not currently enrolled may request an unofficial transcript in the same manner stated in the Official Transcripts Request tab. Please specify “unofficial transcript” on the request to ensure you are receiving the correct version of your academic record.