Please see the instructions for declaring or changing your major and/or minor via  TreeHouse below.

  • Login to your Treehouse account by clicking  the “Students” tab at
  • Under the “Registrar” area, select the “Major Declaration/Change Request” link.
  • The “Declaration of Change of Major/Minor” page will appear as below:

  • Make your desired changes, and then submit.  For example, to add a Major of “Mathematics,” select “Add” under the “Action” pull down for Major, and then select “Mathematics” under the “Discipline” pull down, then click the “Submit” button.
  • You will then be informed that “Your request to [Action, Add or Drop] [Discipline] as your [Major or Minor] has been submitted.”  Please see an example below:

  • The appropriate Department Chair will be informed of your request, and you will be notified once a change has been made.  You will receive an email from the Registrar’s office ( stating that your request has been Approved or Rejected.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar’s Office by phone (ext. 3025), email (, or in person (first floor of the Tilghman house).