Education Program: College of St. Elizabeth

Students in the Elementary Education program should make an appointment with their advisers at both Drew University and the College of Saint Elizabeth to coordinate  schedules between both schools. Students can view the College of Saint Elizabeth course list, then complete the cross registration form below.  

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Students can view the Fairleigh Dickinson University course list. Click on prospective students and to search for classes.

College of St. Elizabeth & Fairleigh Dickinson University

Students interested in registering for courses at Fairleigh Dickinson University and non-Education Program students interested in the College of Saint Elizabeth should complete the Registration/Application form for FDU courses or the Registration/Application form for College of Saint Elizabeth courses. In addition to the online printable copy of this form, it is also available in the Office of the Registrar in Holloway 116. It is a requirement that the registration/application form be completed by the student and brought to the Office of the Registrar for approval. In addition, students attending FDU and non-education minors at the College of Saint Elizabeth must have approval from their academic adviser and the department chair to use courses from these schools to satisfy requirements in their major or minor.

Drew Theological School Students

Drew Theological Students interested in cross -registering at General Theological Seminary, New York Theological Seminary or Union Theological Seminary, should download and complete the appropriate form below. After it is has been signed by your Academic Adviser, return it to Holloway 116 for processing.

Pre-Approval to Study Elsewhere

Drew Theological students interested in studying at another institution or abroad for any given amount of time and want to transfer credits back to Drew Theological School with have to fill out a form.  This form will have to be signed by your adviser as well as the Area Concenor/Dean.  You will need to include the course description from the visiting school’s catalog when the form is submitted.  This form will need to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office, Holloway Hall room 116 prior to the start of the term.  Please visit the link below and print a copy of the form.

If you have any questions contact the Office of the Registrar at 973/408-3025 or email us at