Students are able to cross-register at certain nearby institutions that have existing agreements with Drew University to share classes and credits. Students planning to cross-register will need to submit a form to be registered for any classes at any institution available for cross-registration.
How it works:
- Students are registered by their home institution once the form is approved and submitted to the appropriate Registrar’s Office.
- The form requires advisor approval, and may require department chair apporval if using the courses towards major/minor requirements.
- The Registrar’s Office will not process a form missing any required approvals.
- The class and grade will appear on the student’s home transcript.
- Grades will count towards the student’s GPA.
- Cross-registered classes are included in the home institution tuition and any scholarships or financial aid will apply as long as it is within the max credits a student is allowed to take in a term.
Available Institutions for UG Students:
Available Institutions for Theo Students:
Lancaster Theological Seminary and Palmer Theological Seminary Students
If you are planning to take classes at an institution not listed on this page, please visit the Transfer Credit webpage for the policies and procedures related to transferring credits.
If you have any questions contact the Office of the Registrar at 973/408-3025 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.