Students needing enrollment verification for loan deferment and/or insurance companies, etc. must request this service in writing. Include the following information: Name, social security or student ID number, name, and address of organization requesting the data. Please allow 5 to 7 days for processing.
Alternatively, students may process their own enrollment certification for health insurance or credit card applications through our Self Service Enrollment Certification:
Self Service Enrollment Certification
Drew students may use the new self service enrollment certification processor through the National Student Clearinghouse. The system will allow Drew students to process certifications of their enrollment history at the university for the Fall 1998 semester through the current term.
Please note that self service certification should not be used for the following:
- Loan deferment
- Enrollment certifications for semesters priors to Fall 1998
- Certifications for Summer or January terms
- Requests for Veteran’s Enrollment Certification
- Enrollment certifications for Good Student Discounts
- Certifications requiring a character reference
To initiate the process, students should access our CampusWeb system. Click on “Student Login”. A link that connects you to the National Student Clearinghouse Self Service Enrollment Certification site is located below on the student login page. Click on this link. You will need to enter your name, birth date, and social security number to continue with this process. This information must match the data that you submitted to the university.
After entering the required data, you will be prompted to print a copy of an “Enrollment Verification Certificate”. The certificate should be mailed directly to the requesting organization, with a copy of the the enrollment certification form supplied by the (health insurance, credit card company, etc) attached.
Important: Unauthorized duplication or alteration of the “Enrollment Verification Certificate” is strictly prohibited. If you need to submit more than one certification, please process a separate Enrollment Verification Certification for each request. The National Student Clearinghouse informs the university of all self certifications processed.
Other Services provided on the Clearinghouse Student Self Services Site:
- You may view all of the enrollment information Drew has sent to the National Student Clearinghouse regarding your enrollment history at the university.
- Review the student loan certifications that the National Student Clearinghouse has forwarded to student’s loan holders (Lenders and Guarantors).
- Review the the proof(s) of enrollment that the National Student Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
Eligible students should submit request for certification of enrollment in writing to the office of the registrar (see above). For more information on benefits and payments, students should contact their Veteran Administration representative at the appropriate locations. Drew University does not employ a VA representative.