Registration by Class
Registration for the Summer 2014 term begins March 17, 2014.
Fall 2014 term begins Monday, April 7, 2014.
Your registration opportunity begins as defined below. You may register on or after your appointed day.
Starting Monday, April 7 at 9am
STUDENTS WHO HAD earned 56 or more CREDITS prior to Spring semester 2014 (seniors not graduating, current juniors and unclassified students in this credit category).
Starting Wednesday, April 9 at 9am
STUDENTS WHO HAD earned 26-55 CREDITS prior to the Spring semester 2014 (current sophomores and unclassified students in this credit category).
Starting Friday, April 11 at 9am
CURRENT FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS (those with had earned fewer than 26 credits prior to the Spring semester 2014) unclassified students in this credit category and special students who will continue enrollment.
Students should check with their advisors early regarding the times when they will be available for consultation and approvals. Students will need to get their registration PIN at this time.
*The Treehouse Self-Service registration processor is available 24 hours a day.
- Please clear your account with the business, health services, financial aid or other offices
- Declaring majors: Students who will have 56 or more credits earned AFTER spring 2014 should formally declare a major through self service on Treehouse. prior to registering. Students in this category may be blocked from registering if they have not declared a major.
- Writing requirement: CLA students are required to satisfy the college writing requirement by the end the second semester of their sophomore year. Please see the catalog for more information.
- Materials: The course list and catalog are all available online. In addition to the courses offered for a term, the course offering lists the required textbooks for each course. To view the required readings for a section, select the book link listed directly under the course. The book’s title, author, edition, publisher, and price (new and used) will be listed.
- Pre-requisite Courses: Pre-requisites will be labeled on the Detailed Class Information portion of TreeHouse Self-Service; Students should be sure to have met these as listed online.
- Wait-Lists: Students wishing to put themselves on a wait list for a course must be sure to check their email every day. If a seat becomes available for you to add into the course, you will learn of this through your Drew e-mail account, and will have 24 hours to add the course.
- Pass/Fail: Full time students with sophomore or higher standing (26 or more credits) may elect one course per semester on a P/F basis (in addition to Physical Education courses). The course must fall outside the major and may not be used for meeting graduation requirements, only electives. A course should be placed on P/F when you register for it. You will have the option to change back to a graded status only for the first two weeks of the term.
- Maximum CLA Registration is 21 credits. Only the Academic Standing Committee may grant permission to exceed that limit; petitions are online here. An additional tuition charge is made for each credit carried in excess of 21.
- Regularly classified degree candidates must carry a minimum of 12 credits per semester, except in the final semester of the senior year. Students registered for fewer than 12 credits in their last semester should contact their Financial Aid Counselor to determine eligibility for financial assistance. Students registered for fewer than 12 regardless of semester are not eligible for Dean’s List notation.
- Registration for Graduate-level Courses: Qualified students in the College may enroll for appropriate courses offered in the Theological or Graduate Schools, subject to the approval of their adviser, the dean of the college, the dean of the school concerned, and the instructor of the course. The student must have a grade point average in the major of at least 3.00 and must have all pre-requisites.
- Internship Project: Students seeking credits for field work should register for INTC 200 as a course and file project forms with the Internship Office. Students registering for INTC 200 should have signatures from the internship director. Internships are 2 or 4 credits.
For student Add/Drop instructions, please visit the “Treehouse and Self Service Registration Instructions” here.
For Advisor Add/Drop information, please visit the “Instructional Guide for Advising Students in Self Service” here.
Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 3025.