You may request lists/reports or labels from the office of the registrar by completing the form below.
Before you complete this form, please note the following:
- Requests for labels require 48 hours notice
- Requests for data in excel, txt, and or other formats require notice of five business days or more
- The Office of the Registrar does not provide data regarding faculty, staff, or administration. Please contact the Human Resources office for such information
- Information is distributed to the Drew Community under the guidelines of the Family Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Faculty and staff can access lists of students within majors, minors, programs, or schools online via the campus directory. Faculty and staff with administrative access rights to Treehouse may view student transcripts and schedules, class rosters, and lists of majors and minors on-line. See the Treehouse overview for more information.