The Drew University Archives preserves and provides access to the historical records of Drew University. The Archives were established under the direction of former library director Dr. Arthur Jones and Mrs. Rae Jones in the late 1970s, more than one hundred years after the founding of Drew Theological Seminary. Our collection includes but is not limited to Drew publications, photographs, public relations material, trustee and faculty minutes, student papers and theses, a faculty/alumni book collection, and many other documents and memorabilia. The Archives are open to all members of the university community, as well as other interested persons. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (973) 408-3532, or pay us a visit in the Library on G Level, Room 313.
Information about Drew History:
- Short History of Drew University
- Drew History Wiki
- Key Figures in Drew History
- Biographical Notes: Presidents of Drew University
- Archival Collections List
- Using the Collections
- Access Policy
- Please note: All inquiries related to the United Methodist Church should be directed to the General Commission on Archives and History: http://www.gcah.org.