There are 2 Xerox copiers on the main floor of the Library, near the Circulation Counter, and 3 Minolta Reader/Printers for making copies from microfilm and microfiche, in the microform room. The Xerox machines have a book edge top, which means copying from books can be done without damaging the spines.
Copies are $.10 each. The Xerox machines give change; the Microfilm/Microfiche Reader/Printers need exact change, which you can obtain at the Circulation Desk.
- Scanning can be done at the Sharp copier next to the Reserve desk.
- Instructions are posted next the Sharp copier.
- You can only scan to save to a USB memory stick.
- Scanning is free, in color or black & white.
- Black & white printing can be done from one of our workstations, 10 cents a page.
If you have any questions about this service, please ask at the circulation or reference desks.
In order to use your Drew ID to make photocopies, you must set up a discretionary debit account with the Business Office (X 3114). No change for bills will be provided at the Circulation Desk. Copiers accept coins, $1.00 or $5.00 bills (excepting the new $5 bills), and Drew ID cards.
Dimes are needed to make microform copies. Dimes can be purchased at the Circulation Counter with coins, $1.00 or $5.00 bills.
The machine prints onto letter or legal size paper.