How to access the Chronicle of Higher Education online:
IF YOU’RE ON CAMPUS:
- Simply go the Chronicle.com for complete access
IF YOU’RE OFF-CAMPUS:
- Go to Chronicle.com on your laptop or mobile device and click on the login link at top right
- Look for “Create an account now” at the bottom of login page*
- Fill in the requested information, including your Drew email address
- You will receive an email; click to confirm your email address and create a password
- “My account” under your name, upper right of screen, allows you to change your username and password, and sign up for newsletters.
*Already have an account with your Drew email address? It will automatically link to the site license so you do not have to create a new one. If you have your credentials saved in your browser, you may need to log out and log back into the site to refresh your cookies. If you don’t remember your password, reset it through the “Forgot your password?” link on the Log in page
IPAD OR MOBILE DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
- IT’S BEST TO FIRST CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING THE STEPS ABOVE BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE CHRONICLE APP. FIND YOUR USERNAME IN THE “MY ACCOUNT” TAB.
- Open the App store (there is no Android app available)
- Find the Chronicle app and select the download option. You will be asked for your itunes/Apple ID username and password. Enter it and the app will install.
- Tap to open the Chronicle app
- Tap sign in on top left
- Enter username and password to access the Chronicle.
Contact the Chronicle service team at:
Elizabeth Kennedy at the Chronicle: Elizabeth.Kennedy@chronicle.com
Kathy Juliano at the Library: email@example.com, 973-408-3478