Drew’s Copyright Policy: What does it mean to you?
How does the current copyright law work? How can you tell that you are following Drew’s Policy?
Questions to be addressed include:
- What are copyrights?
- How do I copyright my material?
- How long do copyrights last?
- What is fair use?
- How can I use materials in my research and teaching without violating others’ copyrights?
- What does the Drew Copyright Policy mean for me?
- A brief introduction to new copyright topics
Wednesday, March 12, from 12 to 1 pm OR Wednesday March 19, 4 to 5 pm
Copyright and Open Access
What is the open access movement? How do various open access movements affect the use and ownership of intellectual property in research and education? Find out about “open access,” “creative commons,” copyright licensing and ownership
Monday March 17, 4 to 5 pm OR Tuesday March 25, Noon to 1 pm
The sessions will be in the Library’s Staff Room, on Level A of the Learning Center.
Please contact Jennifer Heise, email@example.com, if you plan to attend.