Drew recently adopted a new Copyright Policy. (https://uknow.drew.edu/confluence/display/copyright/Drew+University+Copyright+Policy)
- What does it mean for you and how you use materials in research, in class, or in your work?
- What is copyright, what is fair use? How does it work?
- How does copyright protect your own work?
- How can you legally and respectfully use material — text, images, video, sound– that others have created?
- How does copyright work in today’s Internet / social media world?
Interested in answers to these questions?
The Copyright Education Initiative will be holding presentation and discussion sessions at two times next week. Please join us for introductions to copyright and fair use followed by a discussion/Q&A session at one of these times:
— Monday October 15, 3:00 to 4:00 pm, in LC28
— Wednesday October 17, Noon to 1:00 pm in Seminary 210
To make sure we have enough handouts, if you are planning to attend, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.