Welcome back to campus, faculty and graduate students!
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) has 2 new capabilities to better assist you with your classes and research.
1. Faculty members who have Research Assistants may ask the ILL Department to set up an RA account for them in ILLiad (Drew’s interlibrary loan system). This will enable RA’s to submit requests through ILLiad in an account that can be shared by the faculty and designated RA. The advantages are:
- Emails from this account are sent to the personal Drew emails of both parties.
- Checked out books and articles may be accessed through the shared account.
- RA’s will not have to be responsible for the faculty member’s books.
- The faculty member will not have to share their password.
For more information, see:
To take advantage of this service, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kathy Juliano at 973-408-3478.
2. Our Remote Users Library Request Program is now officially in effect for “qualified*” faculty and graduate students.
With this program, ILL staff will copy articles and chapters from Drew-owned materials for users who are not on campus, and who reside far from campus. To see if you qualify, and for information about how to submit requests, go to:
We hope the above enhancements will allow us to better serve your research needs.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.