With our newest copier up and running, the Library has added the capacity to scan documents and save them to a USB memory stick.
- Scanning can be done at the Sharp copier next to the Reserve desk.
- Instructions are posted next the Sharp copier.
- You can only scan to save to a USB memory stick.
- Scanning is free, in color or black & white.
- Black & white printing can be done from one of our workstations, 10 cents a page.
If you have any questions about this service, please ask at the circulation or reference desks.