Head, Reference and Research Services/Assistant Librarian
Areas of Specialty:
- Romance languages
Surprising areas of expertise:
Why did you become a librarian?
People, information – perfect together!
What are your five all time top library resources?
- Statistical Abstract of the United States/Historical Statistics of the United States – all KINDS of stuff there.
- Encyclopedia of Associations – who can resist the Ferret Blood Donor Association or the Odd Shoe Society?
- Credo – it’s amazing what’s included in there!
- Dictionary of Cultural and Critical Theory – has really lucid definitions of arcane terms.
- Encyclopedia of Religion and Society – saw me through my comprehensive examinations!
At the Reference desk, or drop by her office: Learning Center 126 (Reference Area, Level C)
Or make an appointment for a consultation: