In order to study legally as a full-time student in the United States, you will need to be issued a student visa by the U.S. consulate in your home country. Drew University is authorized to issue the Form I-20 to qualified students.
- Complete I20 application below
- Copy of your Passport (both photo and signature page for you and any dependents)
- Financial Requirements for I20 Eligibility
- Affidavit of Support (funds from “sponsors” (parents, relatives, friends)
- Affidavit of Free Room and Board (if applicable)
- Scholarship Award Letter from government or sponsoring agency (if applicable)
- Express Mailing Instructions for I20 – EShipGlobal
Please submit the supporting documents via email to International Student and Scholar Services, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call 973.408.4000 and ask to speak with Stephanie Bias or Laura Arthur.
I-20 Application Click Here