In order to study legally as a full-time student in the United States, you will need to be issued a student visa by the U.S. consulate in your home country. Drew University is authorized to issue the Form I-20 to qualified students.

I20 Checklist

Please submit the supporting documents via email to International Student and Scholar Services, /

Questions? Call 973.408.4000 and ask to speak with Stephanie Bias or Laura Arthur.

I20 Application- Click Here