The Office of International and Off-Campus Programs delivers global programs that inspire students to explore, rethink and connect.
The goals of these programs are to have students to explore a field of study in a new global context, rethink familiar assumptions from a new global context and connect successfully in a global environment.
Students who participate in an international of off-campus program will demonstrate the ability to:
- use site specific resources and experiential learning to enhance their knowledge;
- apply skills in an experiential, global context;
- apply culture-specific knowledge to think critically and comparatively about an academic or professional field;
- apply new knowledge to familiar cultural constructs;
- interact effectively with people from another culture;
- demonstrate independence and self-confidence in negotiating both new and familiar environments;
- articulate the added value of their international or off-campus experience;
- seek out opportunities for continued global engagement.