Posting Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2015
The Office of University Advancement seeks to hire a Data Entry Specialist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Entering all gifts and pledges into Raiser’s Edge in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring donor intentions are honored
- Enter all simple constituent biographical updates into Raiser’s Edge within four business days of receipt; enter all complex biographical updates into Raiser’s Edge within five business days of receipt
- Regularly work with Finance to reconcile gift accounts and endowment funds
- Perform special audits and assignments as needed
- Completes data requests as necessary
- On occasion, the incumbent may also be asked to assist in the file room in a variety of duties
- 98% data entry accuracy rating
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Review and proofing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and time management skills
- Acts with integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Raiser’s Edge
Bachelor’s degree required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume listing references to HR0415email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin immediately.
To enrich education through diversity, Drew University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is subject to a background check. In accordance with Department of Homeland Security guidelines, successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.