Posting Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Drew University, a Phi Beta Kappa liberal arts university, includes the College of Liberal Arts, the Drew Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies. Drew is located on a beautiful, wooded,186-acre campus in Madison, New Jersey, a thriving small town close to New York City. It has a total enrollment of more than 2,000 students and has 145 full-time faculty members, 94% of whom hold the terminal degree in their field. The Theological and Caspersen Schools offer MA and PhD degrees and the College confers BA degrees in 30 disciplines.
Drew is dedicated to exceptional faculty mentorship, a commitment to connecting the campus with the community and a focus on experiential learning. Particularly noteworthy opportunities for undergraduates include the Charles A. Dana Research Institute for Scientists Emeriti (RISE), home of 2015 Nobel Prize Winner for Medicine and Drew Fellow William Campbell, the Drew Summer Science Institute, the Center for Civic Engagement, as well as the Wall Street Semester, Semester at the United Nations, Semester on Contemporary Art and Semester on Communications and Media in New York City and several international semester programs. The University also houses the Center on Religion, Culture & Conflict, the Center for Holocaust/Genocide Study and the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey, an independent professional theater, as well as the United Methodist Archives and History Center and one of the country’s leading concentrations of materials on Willa Cather.
Drew University is seeking a Curricula Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. The Curricula Coordinator is responsible for managing the technical aspects of the Registrar’s Office such as maintaining Banner, EMS and Acalog software Systems. This position will coordinate efforts with the Degree Audit Coordinator for Curricular Items and Commencement. The Curricula Coordinator is the Registrar’s Office liaison to all schools for all program interaction including catalog content. This position will train staff on new technology, processes, and procedures. This position directly reports to the University Registrar in the University Registrar’s Office.
- Managing and maintaining catalog in catalog software for the College of Liberal Arts, the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies and the Drew University Theological School
- Working with Student Information System / Audit System; Ellucian: Banner, DegreeWorks Ladder
- Understanding Programs, Majors, Minors, Concentrations, etc. at the Undergraduate and Graduate Levels
- Working with Associate Provosts, Associate Deans, Program Conveners and Department Chairs in conjunction with the Registrar in coordinating requirements to be represented in the Academic Catalog
- Schedule building (Banner) and classroom assignments (EMS)
- Building courses in Banner
- Troubleshooting student and faculty issues and inquiries to the satisfaction of all within University policies and practices
Bachelor’s degree required. 1-3 years experience in Higher Education preferred. Student Information System, Scheduling Software, Room Assignment Software, Catalog Software, and knowledge of University Academic programs preferred.
Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references to HR0817-4@Drew.edu. Please include your name in the subject line.
To enrich education through diversity, Drew University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations, successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is subject to a background check.