Posting Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014
Provide administrative support to the Director and help manage the daily operations of the department. The following essential duties and responsibilities are consistently performed:
- Manage confidential incident reports, including proof-reading, editing and distribution to appropriate staff
- Manage budget entries in Banner computer system
- Post all accounts receivables and payables. Prepare invoices as necessary. Track all financial entries
- Maintain the Adirondack “Parking Administrator” software program, including permits and violations. Provide special support for annual and on-going parking permits.
- Arrange and track all requests for officers or department assistance from other departments on campus
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Bi-lingual skills an advantage
- Proven expertise in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs and general computer skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to monitor and compose professional responses to numerous email communications
- Proven interpersonal skills to deal with heavy phone and walk-in public, as well as staff and student interactions. Numerous liaisons on a daily basis with other university offices.
3 – 5 years of experience working in an office environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience working with Banner and Argos a plus.
To apply please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and reference information to the following email address: HR1214email@example.com
To enrich education through diversity, Drew University is an AA/EOE. In accordance with Department of Homeland Security regulations, successful applicant must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is subject to a background check.