Please make an effort to read all HR News releases. It’s our way of communicating with the Drew Community and will often include vital information for faculty and staff regarding benefits and deadlines. Spread the word!!
Mark your calendar for the Benefits Fair – Thursday, November 7th between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in Ehinger Center, Room 152 (Crawford Hall) . Vendors will be available to go over any of the benefits we offer and to answer any questions you may have.
OPEN ENROLLMENT REMINDERS:
• To view your current benefits go to https://treehouse.drew.edu/, employees tab, employment detail box, benefits, benefit summary.
• Changes to your benefits are now done online. Please go to the Open Enrollment link https://unknow.drew.edu/confluence/display/hr/Open+Enrollment for instructions and the benefit rate sheet.
• If you have enrolled in health coverage or made changes to your health coverage, please provide documentation to show the relationship of your dependents. You only need to provide this if the information is not already on file.
• Please remember to print a copy of the rate sheet and circle the corresponding level of benefit you are enrolling in and submit HR.
• The Buy-Up dental plan will no longer be offered as of 12/31/13. Please be sure to enroll in either the Base or Premier dental plan. If you do not enroll in a different plan, you will be defaulted into the Premier Dental Plan.
• If you are participant in the Tuition Exchange, please turn in your Tuition Exchange Recertification form to HR.
• If you wish to participate in the Council of Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange, please turn in your form to HR.
If you have questions please contact Fredi Cox at x3795 or email@example.com.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
• Benefits Fair – November 7 Ehinger Center, Crawford Hall (Room 152) 10 a.m. – 2 p.m
• Open Enrollment – November 1 – November 21
• Genworth Long Term Care Enrollment – Now through November 8th