Open Enrollment 2013
October 29, 2012 through November 9, 2012
Once a year, benefits eligible faculty and staff have the opportunity to re-assess benefit needs and revise coverage(s). Open Enrollment is the only time during the year (unless you have a qualifying life event — marriage, birth or adoption of a child, death, divorce or loss of spousal coverage) that benefits-eligible faculty and staff have the opportunity to:
- Elect, drop or switch medical plans
- Add eligible family members not presently covered
- Elect, drop or switch to a different dental plan
- Elect, drop or switch to a different vision plan
- Elect or re-enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Elect or drop life insurance
If you are not sure what plans you are enrolled in and/or how much you are currently paying, please go to Treehouse.drew.edu and click on “Benefits” under Employment Details.
- All changes made during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2013.
- Current medical, dental and vision plans will remain in place unless you complete a new Enrollment/Change Request Form to cancel or change your enrollment.
- To enroll a spouse or dependent or make changes to your plan, please provide a copy of your marriage certificate or your child’s birth certificate or adoption papers.
- Any enrollment changes will require the completion of a new Health Care Rate Sheet.