Working with offices across campus, the department of Communications has enhanced the online directory (drew.edu/directory) to provide a fast way to search for people and departments at Drew. The directory will search for Faculty, Staff, Students and Departments and replaces the multiple directories from Drew.edu and CampusWeb.
- An auto-completing search that refines the results as you type
- The ability to set a display name (nickname)
- Custom profile photos
- Links to social media accounts
- Customizable privacy settings (set who can see the different parts of your profile)
- Search students by program (you need to be logged in to use this)
- Create an email list based on search criteria
- Search employees by department
- Adding education/bio/interests/research
- Link to a resume/personal site
- Take a look, and let us know what you think!
Update Your Profile:
You can log in at http://www.drew.edu/directory/update.php to update your profile. Or from the directory http://www.drew.edu/directory/ you can click on the update your information button at the top right of the page.
Faculty/Staff are visible to everybody by default. Personal information such as home address and phone numbers are only visible to other employees. To be completely removed from the directory you will need to contact HR.
Students are only visible to other students and faculty/staff, and will never be visible to the public. To be removed from the directory students will need to contact the Registrar.
Questions about using the online directory can be forwarded to Tryon Eggleston (x3947 or email@example.com ) or Justin Jackson (x3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that monthly paid faculty and staff are paid correctly, all paperwork, including stipends and new hire benefit enrollment forms, must be received in HR or Payroll no later than the dates shown below. Sorry, but deadlines will be strictly enforced – no exceptions!
- March 23 for the March 30 paycheck
- April 20 for the April 30 paycheck
Calendar of Events
New Faculty and Staff Orientation:
- Monday, March 19 9:00 am – 11:30 am Madison House, Room 104
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions (by appointment only*)
- Tuesday, March 27 9:00 am – 5:00 pm University Commons, Room 207
- Thursday, April 26 9:00 am – 5:00 pm University Commons, Room 207
- Tuesday, May 22 9:00 am – 5:00 pm University Commons, Room 207
*To schedule an appointment with TIAA-CREF call 1-800-732-8353