Open Enrollment Extended
Due to the closing of the University this week, Open Enrollment is extended through Thursday, November 10. Any changes received after November 10th will not be processed. If you are unable to drop forms off in HR, please print and complete forms and email as an attachment firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 973 408 3792. All forms are located on the HR Intranet site.
Tuition Exchange – Deadline Extended
Due to the closing of the University this week, the deadline for submitting applications for the TE program for the 2012-13 academic year is extended to November 7, 2011.
To ensure that monthly paid faculty and staff are paid correctly, all paperwork, including stipends and new hire benefit enrollment forms, must be received in HR or Payroll no later than the dates shown below:
- November 18 for the November 30 paycheck
- December 9 for the December 22 paycheck
HR and Payroll Closed
HR and Payroll staff will be involved in all-day Drew 360 (Banner) training on Nov 8, 9 and 10and again Nov 15, 16 and 17. Email and voice mail will be checked periodically, but note that it may take a couple of days before we are able to respond to your inquiry. We appreciate your patience and regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Calendar of Events
New Staff Orientation:
- Monday, Nov 14 9:00 am – 11:30 am Madison House, Room 104
- Monday, Dec 5 9:00 am – 11:30 am Madison House, Room 104
- Monday, October 25 through Friday, November 11, 2011
- TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions (by appointment only*)
- Tuesday, Nov 29 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Commons, Room 207
*To schedule an appointment with TIAA-CREF please