- Parking is authorized for residents of 15 Madison Ave, and their guests only, and is enforced by the University Department of Public Safety.
- Parking is for registered passenger vehicles only. No commercial vehicles, trailers of any sort, boats, recreational vehicles, or other non-passenger vehicles may be parked at 15 Madison Ave.
- All residents’ vehicles must be registered with the Department of Public Safety and bear a visible, current decal.
- All vehicles must maintain legal registration and insurance.
- Parking is permitted only in the lined spaces.
- Vehicles that are not properly registered to current 15 Madison Ave residents will, after proper notification, be removed, at the owner’s expense.
- Vehicles that are not parked in approved spaces will be removed, at the owner’s expense.
- The pavement is constructed of porous material to allow water to drain. Parking heavy vehicles such as loaded trucks and moving vans, for more than a few hours can damage the pavement, and therefore is not permitted.
- This policy goes into effect on August 1, 2008.
15 Madison Ave. Parking Policy Form