Please email or call Mette K. Gomez to make a reservation 973-408-3037 or email@example.com
Requests for guest housing are directed to the Graduate/Theological Housing Coordinator at x3037. These requests come from staff, faculty, or students involved with planning student activities on campus. Requests MUST originate from an individual (preferably a Faculty or Staff member) with a Drew account number – a guest must have the sponsorship of a Drew University host.
Types of Guest Housing Accommodations Available
Tipple B 103
This is similar to a hotel room with 2 twin beds, a desk, armoire, television, phone, and private bath. The rate is $33 per night and the room has a three night maximum.
This is similar to a hotel room with 1 full size bed, a desk, armoire, television, phone, and private bath. The rate is $38 per night.
This apartment has 2 rooms (one is a bedroom with a full size bed and the other a living/dining/kitchenette area) and a private bathroom. The rate is $47 per night and the room has a three night maximum.
This apartment has 2 rooms (one is a bedroom with a full size bed and the other a living/dining/kitchenette area) and a private bathroom. The rate is $47 per night.
Two guest townhouses are available at Copper Beech in units 34E and 34G. These are two bedroom townhouses, and each bedroom can be reserved individually for $66/night. The two bedrooms share one bath, as well as living, dining, kitchen, laundry, and balcony areas. Each bedroom does have its own keyed lock, but if reserving rooms individually, the host must be made aware of the shared bath situation, and only individual guest of the same sex will be housed in the same unit, unless otherwise requested by a host. (Some hosts will request to reserve the entire unit $132/night.)
Guest Housing Guidelines
Guest housing is provided as a service by the University only to visitors to Drew who have business on campus and who require overnight lodging.
Guest Housing is also provided to families of staff/faculty that lives in campus housing if available. Guest Housing is not provided under any other circumstances.
We are flattered that Drew guest housing is so often the first choice when members of the University community have family members or friends visiting from out of town, or for more personal reasons, but we cannot provide housing in such circumstances.
- Payment (if required) is expected in full by cash or check upon check-in at the Public Safety desk in Pepin, where keys are to be obtained and returned.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m., and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- A guest who is not leaving campus by 11 a.m. should take his or her belongings to the host’s office so that staff members can prepare the vacated room for the next guest.
Other Important Rules to Remember
- We cannot rent out more than 6 out of the 8 available rooms to one person or group as we need to leave some rooms open for other guests.
- If the guest is paying themselves instead of using a University account number we only accept check or cash and a 7% NJ sales tax will be added to the room rate.
- If the guest fails to pay the host will be responsible for the charges.
- A $50 charge will be added to your account for each key that is not returned or lost.