Students who have reached the maximum years of housing eligibility but who need more time to finish their course work may apply for additional time in University housing. Send your appeal to  You can assume that your appeal is not granted unless you are notified by the Housing Office that space is available for the following academic year.  This notification may come after June 1st.  You should continue looking for off-campus housing in case your appeal is not granted.