New Student Arrival
- New students must have a confirmed housing assignment through the Housing Office before arriving on campus.
- Students may not arrive any earlier than one week prior to their orientation for the fall and spring semesters and may not arrive on weekends or holidays.
- Casperson School of Graduate Studies- http://www.drew.edu/graduate/academics/calendar
- Theological School- http://www.drew.edu/theological/academics/calendar
- New students must make arrangements for check-in with the Resident Director of the Graduate and Theological area, Elizabeth Fehsenfeld, email@example.com. Your appointment is not final until you receive a confirmation phone call or email from Elizabeth. Elizabeth handles check-ins Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Students attending the summer English program (ESOL) may arrive no earlier than one week before the start of the program. Again, arrival must occur on weekdays. Student with housing assignments, attending this summer 2014, may arrive for this program no earlier than July 28, 2014.
- Before you can move in, however, your account with the Business Office must be in good standing and you must be vaccinated for meningitis or you will not be permitted to move into your room. Questions about your student account can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the required meningitis vaccine can be found on the Health Services website at http://www.drew.edu/health/information-for-students/admission-requirements-for-health-services.