No student will be refused care because of inability to pay at the time of service
Drew University Health Service provides the following services to all students:
- Outpatient primary medical care by appointment
- Urgent care walk-in service
- Alcohol/drug information
- Allergy shots
- Counseling regarding sexual health, nutrition, stress management and healthy living habits
- Diagnostic tests performed at our certified laboratory or sent to an outside facility
- Eating disorder prevention, evaluation and treatment
- Emergency Contraception (“morning after pill”) and birth control pills
- Evaluation and treatment of injury or illness
- Flu shots
- Gynecological examinations and pap smears
- Immunizations including those required for admission or travel
- Immediate Post-Concussive Assessment and Cognitive testing (ImPACT) is a brain injury measurement tool to evaluate concussions and the concussion recovery process. Please follow this link to access the test.
- Information and counseling about health concerns and birth control methods.
- International travel advisory/vaccines
- Prevention and management of chronic disease/disability
- Medications available on site Special prescriptions delivered by local pharmacy
- Phone consultations
- Physical examinations including those required for admission, sport or employment
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral to specialists for health care needs not provided onsite at Drew University Health Services
- Sexually transmitted infection prevention, counseling, testing and treatment
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Referrals to Drew University’s Behavioral Health Department and our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
No fee for routine office visits. View the costs page for a full list of fees and costs. Payment due at time of service. Fees may be paid by cash, personal check, or All-Campus card. Unpaid balances will be forwarded to the Business Office and will incur a $10 service charge.