Notice to Faculty and Students of the Historic Preservation Program
Caspersen School of Graduate Studies office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The tuition for each course and workshop is listed below each description. Tuition varies between $465 for each 2 CEU course and $230 for each 1 CEU course. Some courses require a materials fee payment. The cost of one-day workshops varies depending on the nature of the event. See the course listing for specific rates.
Limited Historic Preservation need based scholarships are available. Scholarship opportunities are also available to Morris County residents through the Sharon M. Reider Memorial Scholarship. Contact us at 973-408-3185 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
A full refund or credit will be issued if a course is canceled by the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies. If a student withdraws from a course or workshop, the portion of tuition which will be refunded is determined by the following schedule.
- 3 or more days before the first class – 100% (minus a $20 processing fee)
- Before the start of the second class – 75% (minus a $20 processing fee)
- After the second class – 0%
- 3 or more days before the workshop – 100% (minus a $20 processing fee)
- Up to 2 days before or anytime after the workshop has begun – 0%
How to Register
Download the registration form or complete the form in the back of the brochure. The following options are available to register:
- Mail-in registrations:
The Caspersen School of Graduate Studies,
Admissions, Rm. 110
36 Madison Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940
- Walk-in registrations: CSGS Office of Admission, S. W. Bowne Hall, Room 110
- Fax registrations: 973-408-3040
- Phone registrations are not accepted.
- Payment methods include purchase order, check or credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa). Credit cards are the only acceptable form of payment for faxed registrations. Checks should be made payable to Drew University. Registrations can not be accepted without payment.
- The registration form and payment are accepted up to the Friday before the first class is scheduled to begin. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. Registrants are encouraged to register at least two weeks prior to the first class meeting to secure a seat in class. Confirmation of payment will be sent by email.
- If a course is filled, a registrant may choose to be added to the waiting list. The registrant will be notified promptly if a space becomes available.
- If a course or workshop is under-enrolled, registrants will be notified of cancellations as early as possible.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation by email and a web link to Pre-course information, which includes details on class location, parking arrangements, course materials, and syllabus.
Maps and Directions
Special Assistance Accessibility
Individuals needing special assistance should contact Housing, Conferences, and Hospitality at 973-408-3103 at least ten working days prior to the event in order to insure appropriate arrangements. Assistance is also available through Disabilities Services.