We’ve compiled a list of typical deadlines throughout the year, to keep you informed and help you remember. Please note any that apply to you, and of course if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Spring bill due traditionally the first week of January.
- Deadline for the submission of FAFSA application for all new/potential College of Liberal Arts, Graduate School, and Theological School students is February 15.
- Financial Aid Award Packages for new (Fall Semester) CLA, Grad and Theo students are posted to admitted students portals (drew.edu/status). You will receive an email notification when you get a new or updated package.
- Deadline for the submission of FAFSA for returning CLA, Graduate, and Theological students is April 1.
- Stafford and Direct Loan Exit Interviews conducted for May graduates.
- Last day of classes. Be sure to check on status with both the Business Office and the Office of the Registrar.
- Financial Aid Award Agreements available for returning CLA, Graduate, and Theological students on TreeHouse.
- Returning student NJ State TAG eligibility deadline is June 1.
- Bills for fall term are run and available traditionally the first week of July.
- Bills due traditionally first week of August.
- Opening of school. Stafford and Direct Loan Entrance Interviews for all schools during opening of school activities.
- NJ state TAG eligibility deadline for new students is October 1.
- Stafford and Direct Loan Exit Interviews for December graduates.
- Bills for spring term traditionally available the first week of December.