What is Drew Dollars?
Drew Dollars is a declining balance account you can access through your Bookstore Account. You can now load your Drew Card electronically by logging in to your TreeHouse (your proxies can also log in to their access and put money on your accounts), there is no fee for this service. On the Student Tab in the box titled “Dining Plans and Drew Card” click on the link for “View Drew Card Balances and Add Funds” taking you to TreeHouse Self Service. Click on “Add Funds to Drew Card” and it will take you to our payment Gateway (with your information already populated). All you have to do is add dollar value to your Bookstore Account, enter your payment information (you can use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, or a Checking or Savings Account ), and then verify and submit your transaction. Your funds will show on your Drew Card within a couple of minutes. Questions should be directed to the Business Office. Once funded, simply swipe your Drew ID as a method of payment at participating merchants on campus with the Bookstore Account and off-campus with Drew Dollars!
Your Meal Plan is separate from Drew Dollars and cannot be used at off-campus locations.
Look where you can use Drew Dollars off-campus!
- CVS #0203 — Website
- 641 Shunpike Rd . Chatham, NJ 07928 — (973) 301-3232
- CVS #1279 — Website
- 471 Main St . Chatham, NJ 07928 — (973) 635-4636
- Chili’s Grill & Bar — Website
- 138 New Jersey 10 #1 East Hanover, NJ 07936 — (973) 884-3565
- Firehouse Pizza — ASK ABOUT THE STUDENT SPECIAL!! — Website
- 15 Central Ave . Madison, NJ 07940 — 973-765-0565
- Papa John’s Pizza — Website
- 6 Main St . Madison, NJ 07940 — 973-236-9700
- Whole Foods Market — Website
- 222 Main St . Madison, NJ 07940 — 973-822-8444
- More merchants coming soon!
You can continue to use your Bookstore Account on-campus in the Bookstore, the vending machines, the laundry machines, Health Services, and for copying or printing in the Library.