- View/print billing statements
- Monitor real-time account activity
- Make online electronic payments
- Enroll in and manage semester based monthly payment plans
Accessing the Student Account Center
Login into TreeHouse and use the Student Account Center link.
If you wish to make an online payment to a student account or DrewCard and do not have access to TreeHouse, visit drew.edu/payments and select type of payment you wish to make (student name and Drew ID are required).
Important Notes About First-Time Use
1) You will be prompted to enter your contact information. This does not update or change what is on file at Drew University, but merely enrolls your profile in the Student Account Center. You will not have to do this again.
2) If you already have an active payment plan set up for this coming fall that was activated prior to June 6 outside of TreeHouse SAC, you will get a pop-up message about linking it to your Student Account Center so that it can be managed there. Any plans activated within Student Account Center in TreeHouse will already be linked.
Does Your Family Help With Tuition?
We encourage you to give account access anyone who makes payments or helps manage your financial account. Just visit Proxy Setup in Treehouse to authorize them. Once you initiate proxy authorization, an invitation will be emailed to the individual with instructions.
Any proxy accesses that were granted to student account areas in TreeHouse prior to the move to the new Student Account Center do not need to be reestablished as those rights exist in the new environment as well.
Let Us Know What You Think
We hope you’ll like the new Student Account Center and welcome your feedback. As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Student Accounts Office by phone at 973-408-3114 or email StudentAccounts@drew.edu