Transfer of Funds (also known as “journal entries”) between object lines can be submitted via CampusWeb, online forms. The sender must be an authorized user of the budget line (GL number) that is being debited which must be a non-salary line. Salary line transfers must go through the Payroll Department. The total debit line and the total credit line MUST equal and there must be a reasonable and clear explanation for the transfer. It is also suggested that if the transfer is being made to another department, a copy of the transfer should be sent to the person responsible for that budget line. If you are unsure who is responsible for that budget line, please contact the Accounts Payable office