Costs for computers and printers for PT employees, contractors, student employees, and public station(s) are the responsibility of your department. If you wish to request an upgrade for a computer provided by University Technology, please complete the Computer Upgrade Request instead of this form.
- Emailed, incomplete, or paper copies of this form will not be processed.
- This form may not be used for personal purchases.
- Maintenance costs beyond the warranty period of this equipment are the responsibility of your department.
- Please allow one month for processing. Our inventory system will confirm your order and send you updates as your order is processed and completed.
- One form per project. A project is a system for a single user or a group of similarly configured systems for departmental use. Since we hold a form until all items are available, it is in your best interest to break apart purchases that don’t need to be together.
- If a project exceeds quantities available on this form, it will be treated as a special order. We do not keep enough inventory to handle large orders.
- This form should be filled out by the person who will be responsible for, or receiving, the equipment. We sometimes have questions that only the end-user can resolve (configuration issues, delivery schedule, etc.).
- Account purchases require staff approval.
If you cannot see the form, please log in to iChain.
The Computer Purchase Form can be found here. Please excuse our appearance as we prepare our new form.
You can check the status of your request here.