January 29, 2021
Spring 2021 Applications for Returning Students have closed for the term. We look forward to having both new and returning CEA students for the fall term if social distancing guidelines permit. Applications are tentatively scheduled to be available June 1st.
December 17, 2020
We are very happy to report that the CEA program will be available on a limited basis to returning CEA students for spring 2021. Initially we were not going to offer the program due to the complexities involved in restricting course registrations and ensuring only matriculating students, faculty and staff were on campus. However, we have come up with a solution that will allow returning CEA students to register for a limited number of online only classes. We look forward to new CEA students joining us for fall term 2021.
Following is additional information for Spring 2021. We hope to return to regular program offerings for all interested students (new and returning) for fall 2021.
Spring 2021 CEA Program:
• Only returning CEA students with a valid Drew Student ID will be allowed to register.
• As usual, an application must be submitted first to activate your student ID# for the term. (see the green box on the left side of this page).
• Returning CEA students can only register for online courses from the list in the "COURSES" section, assuming there is still a seat available on January 13th when CEA registration opens. No other courses are available to CEA students for the spring term.
• Registration: You will not process your own registration for spring 2021. Returning CEA students will complete a registration form that will be sent directly to the registrar. (See orange box on the left side of this web page). The registrar will begin processing registrations on January 13th, one week before classes begin. The class will appear in your Treehouse when the processing is complete. Please do not follow up with the registrar on the status of your registration prior to Monday, January 18th.
• CEA Students will not be allowed to come to campus for any reason. If you usually drop a check off at Student Accounts to pay for your course, please mail it to the following address or pay online by credit card:
Brothers College Lower Level
Madison, NJ 07040
• If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming new CEA students in fall 2021 when we can accommodate auditors on campus. Applications will be available June 1 and registration will begin on Monday, August 23, 2020 at 9:00am.
Visit the COVID-19 resource site at the bottom of this section for ongoing updates and answers to FAQ.
We do not offer ESL (English as a Second Language) courses. We do not offer Summer term classes.
All Au Pairs and CEA students are required to submit Health Forms prior to their first semester at Drew. See details below.