We Invite Your Membership
Membership not only supports Center programs and events, but also offers the opportunity to join the network of those dedicated to remembering the past and safe-guarding the future. It includes numerous occasions to meet survivors, liberators, Holocaust/genocide scholars, and educators.
Your contribution helps the Center to:
- Underwrite preeminent scholars to speak at campus-community programs.
- Offer education programs for the community, including an annual study seminar.
- Present the annual conference commemorating Kristallnacht.
- Preserve archives.
- Purchase books and/or media resources for teacher-educators, as those distributed at the annual Yom HaShoah program.
- Sponsor concerts, films, art exhibits reflecting the Center’s mission.
- Meet administrative expenditures necessary for reaching its goals.
Membership year is July 1 through June 30. Contributions of $50 or higher entitle membership to the Center for Holocaust/Genocide Study at Drew University.
The Imre Farkass Scroll of Honor
The Imre Farkass Scroll of Honor is named for Imre Farkass (1919-2000) who was officially designated “Righteous among the Nations” in 1997 by Yad V’shem in Israel for risking his life to save persecuted Jews during the Holocaust in Hungary. Individuals who contribute $250 or more are automatically included.
For more information on becoming a member, contact the Center at 973-408-3600 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.