C’13, first class of Civic Scholars to graduate
- Enroll in CE 301: Senior Civic Workshop
- Complete your Senior Civic Project and present it at the Civic Engagement Showcase and Awards Ceremony in April
- Complete a minimum of 100 hours of service benefiting communities beyond Drew’s campus each year (at least 50 hours completed while classes are in session at Drew)
- Achieve a deep understanding of an issue or problem from both a community and academic perspective
- Graduate with a strong practical skill-set that enables you to plan and execute effective action informed by a significant knowledge-base
- Graduate with Civic Honors!!