To connect education and action for the common good.
Community based learning at Drew:
Classes, internships and the Leadership in Social Action Minor provide real world experience and benefit our shared community.
Civic Engagement at Drew:
Community Action Week offers 20 different ways for students, faculty & staff to get engaged & make a difference in our local community.
The Center for Civic Engagement serves Drew University and our communities as a resource, convener, and partner for those committed to the work of melding knowledge with action in order to improve our shared world. The Center supports teaching, research, scholarship, art, and other university-based activities that benefit communities. Working collaboratively with community organizations and other institutions, we develop sustainable partnerships that can help both Drew and its partners meet their goals.
- Assistant Professor Emily Hill receives grant from Project Pericles for developing the new Innovation Course.
- Good luck to our graduating class of 2017 Civic Scholars!
- Congratulations to the 2017 Civic Engagement Award Winners.
- Many of our Civic Scholars were recognized for their achievements at the 2017 Drew College of Liberal Arts Awards.
- 10 Things You Learn As A Drew University Civic Scholar
- Four of the Six Coolest Internships at Drew are Civic Scholars