One of the best ways for students to find out if law school is right for them is to gain experience in the field. Below is a list of programs and resources to help you get started.
Morris County Courthouse: Contact the Center for Career Development, email@example.com, (973) 408-3710
- Cornell University Summer Prelaw Program
- TRIALS Summer Program–Partnership of NYU Law, Harvard Law, and the Advantage Testing Foundation
- Summer for Undergraduates Program at Florida State Law
- Barbara Jordan Health Policy Scholars Program
- The Council on Legal Education Opportunity Pre-Law Summer Institute