One of the best ways for students to ensure that the health professions are right for them and to build a strong application is to gain firsthand experience in the field. Below is a list of programs to consider and databases to find the right clinical, research, or enrichment program for you.
Morristown Medical Center Internship Program: Please contact the Drew University Academic Internship Office at email@example.com or 973-408-3566.
Overlook Hospital Internship Program: Please contact Overlook Hospital at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-522-5926.
- Drew Summer Science Institute (DSSI)
- Drew Research Institute for Scientists Emereti (RISE)
- Summer Medical and Dental Opportunities Program
- UMDNJ Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE)
- UMDNJ Gateway to Dentistry
- Robert Wood Johnson Biomedical Careers Program
- Robert Wood Johnson Summer Clinical Internship Program
- St. Vincent’s (CT) Research Associate Program in Emergency Medicine
- UPenn Med Dept of Emergency Medicine Undergraduate Academic Associates
- Yale BioSTEP
- Albert Einstein Diversity Student Summer Research opportunity Program
- Weill Cornell Travelers Summer Research Fellowship Program
- UMass Summer Undergraduate Research Program