Why You Should Hire a Drew Alumnus
There are many reasons Drew graduates have landed impressive, hard-to-get jobs with CNN, Google, Merrill Lynch, NASDAQ, Sony Music, Teach for America and the US State Department. Learn more.
Post a Job or Internship
List your full-time, part-time, internship and summer openings with us through DrewLink, our centralized system for students and alumni seeking opportunities.
- Already registered? Use DrewLink now.
- Want to register? Here are instructions.
- Select “Register” and complete the required information.
- As soon as your registration is approved (within one business day), you will receive an email with your system-generated username and password.
- You can then post one or more positions on DrewLink.
Need Help? Contact the Career Center at email@example.com or 973-408-3710.
Want to offer an internship, but aren’t sure how to get started? We provide assistance in designing internships programs in your organization. Get the answers to the questions we hear most often here. For additional questions, contact Bill Hinman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-408-3566.
Recruit at Drew
Thank you for your interest in hiring our talented students and alumni!
- On-Campus Interviews. You can schedule on-campus interviews for jobs or internships during the fall or spring semester. You select the candidates you want to interview, and we’ll schedule everything.
- Information Sessions and Career Panels. On-campus information sessions and career panels are great ways to provide students with information about your organization, jobs and internships, and career paths. Typically, these sessions run for 45–60 minutes and take place in the late afternoon or early evening.
- Drew Externship Program. Host a Drew student for a day or part of a day to provide an introduction to your organization, industry, and career paths. Most visits take place during January, February, or March. The January (Jan. 2-19) and Spring (Mar. 5-9) breaks are especially popular. However, other mutually convenient times can be arranged after March. For more information: Employer–FAQs.
Learn more about recruiting opportunities. For more information, contact Richard White at email@example.com or 973-408-3324.
Federal Community Service Program (FCSP)
If you are a nonprofit organization, consider participating in FCSP, a program specifically for students with financial need. Drew undergraduate, graduate, and theological students are eligible to participate in off-campus service experiences through the FCSP and earn their work-study money.