DrewLink is Drew University’s online job and internship database that lists opportunities that are posted by employers, primarily located within the tri-state area.
Students and Alumni: This online database is a free service to Drew students and alumni. To receive the password and registration instructions, please contact the Center for Internships and Career Development at email@example.com or 973-408-3710.
Employers: DrewLink is the single best way to reach the widest audience of Drew students and alumni to post your job and internship openings. For more information about DrewLink, please see the following section: Employers – Jobs and Internship Postings.
Links to DrewLink:
- For Students – Register and search for job and internship opportunities. (Contact the Center for Internships and Career Development for the password.)
- For Employers – Register and post job and internship opportunities
- DrewLink Privacy Statement
Disclaimer for Online Databases: Please be aware that there are FRAUDULENT job postings on many job databases. If you see a job posting that meets the following criteria it’s probably not a real job offer. Do not click on any links in that posting and DO NOT provide any personal information especially social security number or financial information!
Beware if the posting:
- does not indicate the company name or the email address does not match the company name
- offers to pay a large amount for almost no work
- offers you a job without ever interacting with you other than via email
- wants you to transfer money from one account to another
- offers to send you a check before you do any work
- asks you to give your credit card or bank account numbers, or copies of personal documents but you get nothing in writing
- says you must send payment by wire service or courier
- offers you a large payment or reward in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account often for depositing checks or transferring money
- sends you an unexpectedly large check
- requests that you purchase Green Dot Money Pak cards
DO NOT agree to meet anyone at any site other than a business location you can look-up.
NEVER agree to meet in a park, a bank, or cafe or some such place and ONLY during the daytime. And bring a friend along if you are concerned and tell someone where you are going for any interview.
REMEMBER: If it appears to be too good to be true, it probably is. Contact the Center for Internships and Career Development immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-408-3710.