A Career Management Resource for Drew Students and Alumni
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the number one request of job seekers: an easy to use website to conduct and organize a job search. It is an easy-to-use approach for accessing the hidden job market and for managing your job hunt all in one place.
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including email addresses, for millions of companies.
- Manage your confidential account securely from any computer 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
- Network: Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or email.
Creating an account on CareerShift:
Current Drew students
Go to: http://drew.careershift.com/ to create your personal account.
Go to: http://drew.careershift.com/. Click sign up. Fill out required information. In the group name box, change drew to drewforlife.
Contact Suzanne Rocco at the Center for Career Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org.