There are so many ways in which your experience and guidance can benefit current Drew students. These young adults will soon make their way from student to professional, and their success will be enhanced by the number of people who reach out and share their expertise.
The AMPS program was created to build a strong network of alumni in varied career fields. The goal of the AMPS program is to create opportunities for students to find an alumni mentor in their field and build an ongoing relationship that promotes their professional and life goals. Through the AMPS program Alumni have the ability to provide students with the opportunities to intern, network, attend information sessions, and possibly job-shadowing with prospective mentors. Consider participating in the following activities:
- Alumni Mentoring Program for Students (AMPS) – online registration form
- Development and Sponsoring of Internships
- On-Campus Recruiting and Job Posting
- Conducting On-Campus Information Sessions
- Externship Program (Job-Shadowing)
- Informational Interviewing
- Attending Center for Internships and Career Development Events
If you have an interest in participating in any of these programs, contact the Center for Internships and Career Development at email@example.com or 973-408-3710.