The mission of the Drew University Career Center is to help students to explore, clarify, and achieve their career goals. Career-related services and programs are provided to assist liberal arts students in making the transition from the University to their future careers. The Drew University Career Center teaches students to:
- Understand the relationship between their academic studies and careers
- Make sound career decisions based on an evaluation of their goals, interests, abilities, and values
- Test possible career choices through internships and part-time jobs
- Prepare for the job search process
- Research post-graduate educational opportunities
Our full listing of staff, including bios and contact information is available on our staff page.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. For Summer and January hours, call (973) 408-3710.
View the resume paper.
Center for Career Development, Box 802
Madison, NJ 07940
Phone: (973) 408-3710
Fax: (973) 408-3535
Campus Location: Sycamore Cottage